Anti-Static ESD Jackets
ESD Apparel has many names: ESD Jacket, Coat, Lab Coat, Frock, Gown, Pullover, Smock. But they all do the same thing: Protect from Static Damage.
Transforming Technologies is committed to providing our customers with a wide variety of ESD apparel for women and men that will meet your professional apparel needs. We offer only the best products for hard work and the gear your employees need to do their jobs safely and effectively.
Explore our options below. Need a custom jacket? Contact us at 419-841-9552.
- Lightweight Fabric
- 88% Polyester, 12% Carbon
- Perfect For Warm Environments – Short Sleeves V-Necks Are Available
- Color Options: Blue, White, Maroon
- Medium Weight, All Purpose Fabric
- 90% Polyester, 10% Carbon
- Level 3 ESD Jacket
- Color Options: Blue, Black, White, Maroon, Teal, Yellow/Green & Orange
- Heavyweight Fabric
- 66% Polyester, 32% Cotton, 2% Carbon
- Comfortable – Contains More Cotton Than Traditional ESD Jackets
- Color Options: Blue, White
- Cleanroom Fabric
- 98% Polyester, 2% Carbon
- For Use In Controlled Environments
- Cleanroom Class 100
- Color Options: Light Blue, Navy, White
ESD Jackets, Smocks and Lab Coats
Purpose of ESD Jackets
ESD lab coats represent the single most important step to demonstrate a commitment to an ESD control program. Clothing, particularly when made from synthetic fibres, are significant charge generators. ESD jackets shield the insulative clothing and minimise the electric fields generated from peoples clothing.