HG1390S - Hi-Vis Yellow Hook and Loop ESD Heel Grounder - 1Meg
- Hi-Visibility: The hi-vis yellow/green strap can be easily seen
- Comfort: The hook and loop strap with an elastic side panel ensures a tight, comfortable fit
- Safety: A buried 1meg resistor is built into the strap for safety and to comply with ANSI ESD S2020.
- Long Life: The reversible cup design allows for longer life. When one side becomes worn, you can flip the strap over and use the other side to extend the life.
High visibility yellow closure strap ensures that people wearing heel grounders are easily seen.
The Transforming Technologies HG1390S Heel Grounder is constructed from durable materials and features a classic hi-visibility yellow/green hook & loop closure with an elastic insert to maximize fit and comfort.
HG1390S heel grounders connect the person wearing them to ground via a proper floor mat or flooring material. Wearing the conductive ribbon inside the shoe or sock assures proper electrical contact with the user.
A buried 1 meg ohm resistor is standard. HG1390S heel grounders are worn on both feet to provide consistent grounding while in motion.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.
Benefits & Features of the Transforming Technologies HG1390S Heel Grounder:
- Elastic Hook and Loop closure
- Buried 1meg resistor for safety
- 1.25″ cup design for better fit
Specifications of the Transforming Technologies HG1390S Heel Grounder:
- Resistor: 1 meg ohm (+/- 5% tolerance), buried
- Color: Yellow/Green hook and loop, elastic, black/white rubber
- Rubber exterior: Ribbon: Conductive yarn in gray polyester ribbon