RangerONE Dual Wire Constant Monitor - Model CM1601
- CAPABILITIES: Monitors 1 dual wire wrist strap and will alarm if resistance exceeds 35 meg. This scaled back monitor lowers the cost of dual wire monitoring.
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY: Uses accurate dual conductor resistance monitoring technology to ensure ESD protection.
- NOTIFICATIONS: Visible and audible alarms indicate improper grounding of the operator. Relay signal can trigger light towers or sirens.
- SAFE: Uses an ultra-low voltage signal so it will not irritate the skin.
- CERTIFIED: Calibration certificate included
- REDUNDANCY: For use with Dual Wire Wrist Straps which provides two paths-to-ground to ensure protection.
- OPTIONS: Part of a versatile family of monitors that capabilities is scalable for your application or budget: The RangerPRO monitors 2 operators, 2 worksurfaces and 2 AUX grounds. RangerTWO monitors 1 operator and 1 workstation.
Dependable and accurate dual wire monitor for one person.
The RangerOne is an extremely sensitive monitor that accurately measures the electrical resistance of an ESD wrist band and signals if the device fail. The Resistance Ranger Series is the most reliable workstation monitoring system available.
The extremely sensitive monitors accurately measure the electrical resistance of an ESD wrist band and work surface and signals if the devices fail. Audible and visible alarms are triggered if the operators resistance exceeds 35 meg ohm. The Ranger Series saves time by eliminating the time-consuming testing of wrist straps and coil cords.
CyclopsTM Operator Presence Check
The Cyclops is an infrared sensor that causes the monitor to alarm when an operator approaches the workstation without connecting their wrist strap. The alarm continues until compliance is achieved. Part number: CMREMOTE-IR
Wrist Strap Parking Station
Provides a jack that will allow an operator to disconnect and leave the dual conductor cord at the workstation without the wrist strap monitoring system alarm sounding. For use with mono plug coil cords. Part number: CP3000
Operator Presence Check
The RangerONE can be outfitted with the Cyclops Remote Sensor that detects the presence of an operator and alarms if a wrist strap is not connected to prevent ungrounded handling of ESD susceptible items
The RangerONE is factory calibrated and does not require annual re-calibration. It is recommended to verify calibration with the CM2015PV periodic verification meter at least once a year. Download the RangerONEcalibration statement for your compliance program.
Resistance based monitoring is the only true wrist strap monitoring technology available. Single wire systems simply detect that a person is wearing a wrist strap and put the monitor into an unalarmed state. Resistance monitors actually measure the resistance of the wrist strap in combination with the person and alarm if the product exceeds preset levels. This accurate measurement ensures reliability.