The EFM250 is a pocket-sized, noncontacting static meter which is used to measure static charges on surfaces.
The EFM250 is used to perform static surveys and evaluate static charge accumulation in electronic manufacturing and in industrial operations such as converting, printing, packaging, and plastics processing. Its compact design and four button operation makes it easy to operate. The EFM250 can measure static charges up to 20 kV. Simply hold the instrument so the LED guide beams form a non-pulsing circle indicating you are at exactly the right distance from the target.
The EFM250 field meter is an ideal meter for process evaluation, static
audits, and is best used in electronics, plastics, chemicals, printing, optoelectronics and other industries
The EFM250 meets periodic test requirements per Compliance Verification ESD TR53 and conforms to ANSI/EOS/ESD (S4.1, S7.1, S12.1, S2.1).
- Pulsing-beam rangefinder for always obtaining the correct reading
- HOLD button captures transient readings
- Measuring Range: + 0 ~ 20 kV
- Easy To Operate: Four Button Controls
- Large LCD Results Display
- Ergonomic Design
- Meets periodic test requirements per Compliance Verification ESD TR53