RangerPRO Dual Wire Constant Monitor - CM1600
- CAPABILITIES: One device that can monitor your entire workstation: Two wrist straps; Two work surfaces and Two auxiliary grounds
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY: Uses accurate dual conductor resistance monitoring technology to ensure ESD protection
- NOTIFICATIONS: Visible and audible alarms indicate improper grounding of the operator and work surface. Relay signal can trigger light towers or sirens.
- SAFE: Uses an ultra-low voltage signal so it will not irritate the skin.
- CERTIFIED: Calibration certificate included
- REDUNDANCY: For use with Dual Wire Wrist Straps which provides two paths-to-ground to ensure protection.
- OPTIONS: Part of a versatile family of monitors that capabilities is scalable for your application or budget: The RangerONE monitors 1 operator. RangerTWO monitors 1 operator and 1 workstation.
Versatile, Dependable, and Accurate Resistance Based Constant Monitor System
The RangerPRO constant monitor is the premiere workstation grounding system available. A continuous pulse of an ultra-low voltage signal measures the electrical resistance of two wristbands, two work surfaces, and two auxiliary grounds simultaneously and alarms if there is a problem.
The RangerPRO is an extremely sensitive and reliable ground monitoring instrument. Audible and visible alarms are triggered if the operators resistance exceeds 35 megohm . Low resistance can also triggers an alarm event. Mat alarm limits are set at 100 meg ohm. The CM1600 packaged in a stainless steel case with two wrist strap jacks.
The RangerPRO saves time by eliminating the time-consuming testing of grounding products. The system uses special dual wire wristband sets that contain two independent elements which provide fail-safe protection. The series includes both fabric and metal wristbands paired with cords in either 5, 10, or 20 feet lengths.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and ESDA Standard 1.1-2006
Operator Presence Check
The RangerPRO can be outfitted with the Cyclops Remote Sensor that detects the presence of an operator and alarms if a wrist strap is not connected to prevent ungrounded handling of ESD susceptible items. Model: CM-REMOTE-IR.
The RangerPRO works with light towers, sirens, and other devices to enhance the signal of a failure. Pair the unit with the CM-RELAY to integrate with a signal (check with the manufacturer of your signal for compatibility.)
The RangerPRO is factory calibrated and does not require annual re-calibration. It is recommended to verify calibration with the CM2015PV periodic verification meter at least once a year. Download the RangerTWO calibration statement for your compliance program.