CM410 - Single Wire Continuous Monitor, One Operator, One Workstation Mat
- The CM410 Monitors Your Wrist Strap and Worksurface So That You Are Properly Grounded and Safe from ESD Damage.
- Elimates Time Consuming Testing of ESD Wrist Straps and Worksurface with the CM410 Constant Monitor
- Capabilities: Monitors One Operator and One Workstation Mat
- Easy To Use: Simply Plug In Wrist Strap
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Factory Calibrated - Does Not Require Recalibration
- Compatible with Most Single Wire Wrist Straps Available
A single wire constant monitor for one wrist strap and one worksurface.
The CM410 single wire monitor continuously checks the total ground loop, including the operator, the wrist band, the coil cord and workstation ground. Continuously verifying the integrity of the ground system is critical to an effective ESD protection program and eliminates the time-consuming task of testing wrist straps before each shift. The systems are compatible with most single wire wrist straps. This is the simplest, and most cost-effective way to ensure a wrist strap is continually working. An audible alarm and light will signal a failure.
The CM410 constant monitors are factory calibrated and are designed to be adjustment free. Annual calibration is not necessary. If a quality program requires testing, verification tools that simulate a functional and non-functional wrist strap are available to verify that the monitor is functionalIt is recommended to verify proper working order with the CM410PV periodic verification unit at least once per year.