GK1000 ESD Table Mat Grounding Kit
- Easy to install kit for grounding ESD table mats
- Includes 15ft low profile ground cord, and a universal snap
- Universal snap kit easily installs a ground snap into a range of mat thicknesses
- User installable with a screwdriver
- Installs a 10 mm snap or stud to ESD workstation materials
- Includes 2 screws for thick and thin materials
- 1 each: 10 mm socket, 10 mm stud, washer and screw base
Easy to install kit to ground ESD table matting and up to two ESD wrist straps.
Transforming Technologies GK1000 Table Mat Ground Kit offers the hardware required by ANSI/ESD S-6.1 and ANSI/ESD-S20.20 to ground an ESD table mat
The CP2522 is a low profile common point ground with two banana jacks which allow two workers the ability to plug into onto one ground point. The molded connection point houses a 1 meg Ohm 1/4 watt resistor.
The ground cord attaches to table mats via the CS1090 universal snap kit. The CS1090 Universal Snap Kit includes a 10 mm stud, 10 mm socket, threaded backing washer, conical nut, long screw, short screw, and ESD common point ground label. Everything needed to install a stud or socket on all soft materials up to 0.375″ thick. Screws are 6-32 Flat Head Phillips machine screws; one 0.25″ long and one 0.375″ long. Punch a hole through the mat and screw on the socket or stud, whichever is preferred. All that is needed is a Phillips screwdriver
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S-6.1.
ESD Standards require 1 ground point per mat or every 10ft of ESD matting.