GL4500 - ESD Nylon Inspection Gloves - Uncoated
- ESD inspection gloves won’t leave finger prints or contamination
- Uncoated for maximum breathability
- Seamless nylon and conductive carbon nylon knit.
- Resistance: 10^6 - 10^8 per ANSI/ESD STM51.1
- Reusable. Machine washable
Uncoated ESD inspection gloves protect sensitive electronics during assembly and inspection.
Transforming Technologies ESD inspection gloves are designed to be worn when handling ESD susceptible items. They are made with a dissipative nylon to reduce charge generation. A seamless fine gauge knit construction makes it the most breathable glove available. Transforming Technologies ESD inspection gloves may be laundered for repeated use. Sold in packs of 12 pairs.
- Fabric : Nylon and Conductive Carbon.
- Cuff: Finished Rolled Cuff.
- Sold in packs of 12, 1 size per pack.
- Resistance: 10^6 – 10^8 per ANSI/ESD STM15.1.
Conductive nylon yarn, carbon suffused
Polyamide 10 %
Application and Usage
Semiconductor, SMT Assembly, Disk Drive. Applications that require handling of ESD sensitive items.
The ESD inspection gloves may be laundered for repeated use.
- Mild detergent only.
- Use less detergent than for regular load of clothing.
- Do not use dish soap.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not put in the dryer.
Item Description Sales Unit
GL4501 ESD Inspection Gloves, Plain, X-Small Pack of 12 Pairs
GL4502 ESD Inspection Gloves, Plain, Small Pack of 12 Pairs
GL4503 ESD Inspection Gloves, Plain, Medium Pack of 12 Pairs
GL4504 ESD Inspection Gloves, Plain, Large Pack of 12 Pairs
GL4505 ESD Inspection Gloves, Plain, X-Large Pack of 12 Pairs
GL4506 ESD Inspection Gloves, Plain, 2X-Large Pack of 12 Pairs