HG1232 - Heel Grounder - Cup Style - Buckle Closure
- ESD grounding device for mobile personnel
- Buckle closure for tight fit
- Durable molded resistor for safety
- 35 mm reversible cup design increases heel grounders life
- Made with durable ESD rubber
Part Number: HG1232
The Transforming Technologies HG1232 Heel Grounder is a superior quality, cup-style shoe grounding system designed for mobile personnel.
The HG1232 is comfortable with most footwear and includes a buckle closure for excellent fit. A full 36″ conductive ribbon is used to make contact with the body. These heel grounders connect the person wearing them to ground via a proper floor mat or flooring material. Wearing the conductive ribbon inside the shoe or sock assures proper electrical contact with the user. A molded 1 meg ohm resistor is standard and visible. Heel grounders are worn on both feet to provide consistent grounding while in motion.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.