Ptec IN5130 Three Fan Overhead ESD Ionizer
- Three fan overhead ionizing blower
- Exceptionally fast static decay capability: 1000V—100V, < 6 seconds @ 24”
- Excellent balance stability: +/- 30volts
- Does not take up valuable workspace.
- Ptec™ ionizers save time and money because they require no calibration and minimum maintenance
- Ptec™ ionizers among the most reliable ionizers available.
The IN5130 overhead ionizing blower combines exceptionally fast static decay capability with excellent balance stability, without taking valuable workspace. Designed to protect most static sensitive devices, the IN5130 provides fast static charge decay over an entire work surface area producing an air volume from 115 cfm per fan. IN5130 has a balance of +/- 10 volts and a decay Time 1000V—100V, < 6 seconds @ 24”
Ptec™ ionizers save time and money because they require no calibration*. Emitter life is increased and maintenance frequency is reduced, due to 68KHz AC ion emission.
Ptec™ Overhead Ionization
A specialized piezoceramic high voltage transformer drives the technology making Ptec™ ionizers among the most reliable ionizers available. The model IN5130 overhead static eliminator produces a 68KHz AC output of approximately 2200V and a continuous stream of balanced air ions. Stable, small and lightweight, Ptec™ products detect and alarm if the high voltage output fails. Ionizers that use Ptec™ technology do not require calibration and only minimal maintenance.