VinylStat A - 3 Layer Premium ESD Table Mat Full Rolls and Pre-Cut Sizes
- VinylStat A is the ultimate in static dissipative flexible surfaces. A solid vinyl, homogeneous construction with a buried conductive layer gives VinylStat A its superior physical and unsurpassed electrical qualities.
- VinylStat A provides an ESD-Safe worksurface that does not generate a static charge and will eliminate static from items that are placed on the surface. Vinyl ESD mats are ideal for gen-eral use applications such as light electronics assembly and re-pair.
- The VinylStat A consists of three layers: Two dissipative layers (top and bottom) with a conductive mesh middle layer. The conductive layer lowers the mats resistance to ground which allows static to be quickly and safely eliminated. The VinylSTAT A can be used with Constant Monitors.
- VinylStat A is available in full 50' rolls as well as various pre-cut sizes.
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 per ANSI/ESD STM4.1
Part Number: VMA
- VinylStat A is made from a solid homogeneous vinyl with a buried conductive layer.
- Colors: Blue or Gray
- Available in 50ft rolls or pre-cut table mats.