CP4070- Metal Bench Mount Ground Cord
- Provides a common grounding point for one or two wrist straps
- Specially designed for use at ESD workstations and ESD table mats
- Mounts under workbench with two included screws. Provides a grounding point that is convenient and off of the workstation so it will not interfere with work.
- Includes two parking studs (4mm) for storing cords when not in use.
- Ring terminal at end of ground cord allows easy attachment to electrical ground
- Made of heavy duty 0.05 inch anodized aluminum with 15 feet ground wire
Metal Bench Mount Ground CP4070
The CP4070 Metal Bench Mount Common Point Ground (CPT) offers the common ground point required by ANSI/ESD S-6.1 and ANSI/ESD-S20.20. The metal bracket mounts under the front edge of workstation to save valuable space. Includes a 15″ long ground cable with #10 ring terminal connector. Two banana jack receptacles for secure ground connections. Two parking studs (4mm) for storing cords when not in use.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S-6.1
Benefits & Features of the Transforming Technologies CP4070 Metal Bench Mount Common Point Ground (CPT):
- Dual bench ground mount for single wire wrist straps
- Mounts under workbench and can ground two operators
- Made of heavy duty 0.05″ anodized aluminum with 15′ ground wire
Specifications of the Transforming Technologies CP4070 Metal Bench Mount Common Point Ground (CPT):
- Cord Length: 15′
- Ground terminal: #10 ring type
- Wire insulation: PU/PVC
- Resistor: 0 Meg ohm
- Color: Green, black