ESD Lab Coat: Lapel Collar, Heavyweight 5049 Fabric
- HEAVYWEIGHT ESD FABRIC: made with more cotton than traditional ESD jackets. A blend of 32% Cotton, 66% Polyester and 2% Carbon.
- MORE COMFORTABLE: ESD Lab Coat more comfortable to wear and warmer than polyester ESD smocks.
- FULL LENGTH: A lab coat that goes to knee length - covers more clothing than traditional jackets
- SLEEVE: Three snap cuff for proper sleeve adjustment
- STANDARDS: Conforms to ANSI/ESD S20.20
Part Number: JLC5049 Series
Heavyweight polyester and cotton fabric makes this ESD Lab Coat more comfortable to wear and warmer than polyester ESD smocks.
Superior workmanship and reliable panel-to-panel continuity makes the 5049 ESD lab coat an excellent static control product. The 5049 Series Garment maintains consistent continuity readings for up to 100 wash cycles. This ESD lab coat features a three snap cuff for proper fit adjustment. An ESD knit cuff lab coat is also available.
- Made with Heavyweight ESD fabric – a Blend of 32% Cotton, 66% Polyester and 2% Carbon
- Three snap sleeve termination for proper fit adjustment
- Conforms to ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Reliable panel to panel continuity
- Shields ESD susceptible items from charges on workers’ clothing
Use the form below to request a quote. You can also build a quote using the "Add to Quote" button. It works like a common shopping cart, except you receive a quote instead.