WBAS28 ESD Waste Basket - 28 Quart (7 gallon )
- Use ESD trash cans to safety dispose of waste materials in static sensitive areas
- Size: 7 gallon (28 quart) capacity
- Permanently conductive – will never lose ESD properties
- ESD symbol in yellow printed on body for easy identification
- Typical point-to-point resistance: 10^4 – 10^5 ohm
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and complies with IEC 61340-5-1.
Use ESD trash cans to safety dispose of waste materials in static sensitive areas
Conductive ESD trash cans keep highly charged waste receptacles away from sensitive electronic devices. Ideal for electronics manufacturing, inspection, quality control, research laboratories and other controlled areas. Permanently dissipative, linear high density, polypropylene, when grounded, the cans and liners will not hold a static charge and contain materials safely. Transforming Technologies’ WBAS28 ESD waste bin is a stylish rectangular wastebasket with radius corners and rolled edges.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and complies with IEC 61340-5-1.
Trash Can Liners
Conductive Black Liners – 100pack
Dissipative Pink Liners – 100pack
Is there a need for ESD trashcans? Read more information on our blog post on ESD trashcans.