GL2500 - ESD Cut Resistant Gloves - Uncoated
- Multi-Purpose - Multi-Use Electronics Inspection and Handling Glove That Is Durable Enough For Most General Use Applications
- Cut Resistant - Tested and Certified to ANSI Cut Level 3
- ESD & Static Safe - Typical ESD Properties: <10^7 Ohms per ANSI/ESD SP15.1
- Fabric: High Quality 18 Gauge Yarn, UHMWPE Construction with Conductive Carbon.
- Comfortable - Uncoated Finish for Maximum Breathability
- Cuff: Finished Knitwrist Cuff for a Comfortable and Secure Fit.
- Touch Screen - Works with Touch Screen Electronics Devices such as Phones and Tablets
- Packs: Sold in packs of 12, 1 size per pack.
ESD Level 3 Cut Resistant Gloves are worn when handling ESD sensitive items involving items that pose a cut risk. ESD Cut Resistant Gloves protect static sensitive items during assembly and inspection.
The StaticCareTM ESD Cut Resistant Gloves combine powerful cut resistance, comfort and uniform ESD protection into one superior performing glove. The gloves are certified ANSI Cut Level 3 while maintaining softness, flexibility and comfort.
A finished knitwrist cuff provides a snug fit to reduce glove slippage and keep debris out. The uncoated finish results in maximum breathability and they are also available with polyurethane coated fingertips or Coated Palms to improve grip. Sold in packs of 12 pairs. The ESD inspection gloves may be laundered for repeated use. Sold in packs of 12 pairs. NOTE: Sizes run small because they are meant to fit tightly for improved dexterity.
- Fabric: 18 Gauge Yarn, UHMWPE Construction with Conductive Carbon.
- Uncoated Finish for Max Breathability
- Cuff: Finished Knitwrist Cuff.
- Sold in packs of 12, 1 size per pack.
- Typical ESD Properties: <10^7 Ohms
- Cut Resistant (ANSI Cut Level 3)
Application and Usage
Semiconductor, SMT Assembly, Disk Drive. Applications that require handling of ESD sensitive items while there is a minor cut risk.
The StaticCareTM ESD Cut Resistant Gloves are constructed with 18-gauge Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) thread which provides great cut protection, outstanding abrasion and tear resistance. The gloves are rated ANSI Cut Level 3, which offers a basic level protection against cuts or punctures.
The StaticareTM GL2500 ESD Cut Resistant Gloves provide superior ESD protection because conductive carbon threads are combined with the cut resistant fibers to provide uniform static decay rates. Typical surface resistance is less than 10^7 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM15.1
Softness, Flexibility and Comfort
Most cut resistant gloves are bulky with low dexterity. We made softness and flexibility a priority with StaticCareTM ESD Cut Resistant Gloves, which provide Level 3 Cut Protection without sacrificing dexterity. Try for your self! Contact us for a sample.