SRM330 Lightweight Travel Surface Resistance Meter Kit
- The ultimate Lightweight Travel Surface Resistance Meter Kit for testing materials for electrical resistivity/resistance on the move - lightweight and portable!
- Easy-to-read color coded readout screen
- Two lightweight "Press & Test" travel electrodes - eliminate the heavy 5lb disk probes use in traditional testing kits
- Built in resistivity probes
- Automatic test voltage selector
- Carrying case
The ultimate Lightweight Travel Surface Resistance Meter Kit for testing materials for electrical resistivity/resistance on the move – lightweight and portable!
The SRM330 Lightweight Travel Surface Resistance Meter Kit is battery powered is equipped with built-in parallel electrodes for quick surface measurements and includes two lightweight “travel” electrodes that eliminate the cumbersome weight of standard kits. When pressed, the travel electrodes simulate the 5lbs of pressure necessary to measure resistance point-to-point (RPP) or resistance-to-ground (RTG). This meter is designed for quick checks of surface resistance for ESD control applications in electronics manufacturing or handling environment.
Auto Selecting Test Voltage
The Surface Resistance Meter is equipped with an automatic test voltage selector. The test voltage will switch from 10V to 100V should the measured resistance exceed 1 x 10E5 ohms. Two banana jacks and an electrode toggle switch allow for the connection of two external 5 pound electrodes that measure surface resistance point to point (RPP) or resistance to equipment ground (RTG).
The SRM330 meets periodic test requirements per Compliance Verification ESD TR53 and conforms to ANSI/EOS/ESD (S4.1, S7.1, S12.1, S2.1).