WB7100 Series Dual Conductor Fabric Wrist Band and 10ft Coil Cord Set
- PREMIUM: A premium one-size-fits-most adjustable fabric wrist strap and 10ft coil cord set
- PROTECTION: Dual-Wire conductor provides redundancy: Even if one dual-wire wrist strap wire is severed, the operator has reliable path-to-ground with other wire
- SUPERIOR: The wrist strap makes superior contact with the skin for a reliable grounding product
- COMPLIANCE: Meets requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S1.1
- CONSTANT MONITORS: Compatible with most available resistance monitors and are recommended for use with CM1600, CM1601, CM1602, CM2815, CM2800 constant monitors from Transforming Technologies.
The one-size-fits-all WB7100 Dual Conductor Fabric Wrist Bands from Transforming Technologies are used with Dual Conductor Constant Work Station Monitors.
The WB0070 wrist strap features a silver plated, monofilament, continuous thread woven together with elastic nylon for full conductivity and comfort. The CC3100s double insulated jacket provides incredible durability and unmatched reliability via a redundant grounding path.
The WB7100 Series Bands Sets are recommended for use with Transforming Technologies Resistance Ranger Series constant monitors and are compatible with most manufacturers monitors.
The WB7100 comes with a 10ft coil cord. Also available with a 5ft and 20ft coil cords. Right angle coil cords are also available.
|Part Number||Description||Sales Unit|
|WB7050||Dual Conductor Adjustable Fabric Wrist Strap With 5' Coil Cord, Turquoise||Each|
|WB7050R||Dual Conductor Adjustable Fabric Wrist Strap With 5' Rt. Coil Cord, Turquoise||Each|
|WB7100||Dual Conductor Adjustable Fabric Wrist Strap With 10' Coil Cord, Turquoise||Each|
|WB7100R||Dual Conductor Adjustable Fabric Wrist Strap With 10' Rt. Coil Cord, Turquoise||Each|
|WB7200||Dual Conductor Adjustable Fabric Wrist Strap With 20' Coil Cord, Turquoise||Each|
|WB7200R||Dual Conductor Adjustable Fabric Wrist Strap With 20' Rt. Coil Cord, Turquoise||Each|
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and ESDA Standard 1.1-2006