DescriptionYou can have great static control and heat protection in one cleanroom compatible glove. Designed for printed circuit boards, hybrid circuits, semiconductors and other processes, the GL9100 series ESD safe hot glove provides static protection without compromising cleanliness. Gloves resist heat up to 302°F or 150°C. These gloves use a polyester knit fabric suffused with carbon fiber. Heat protection is enhanced with a 100% inner tricot knit polyester fabric liner and a full 14 inch length. A cuff mounted grounding snap is also included. Specifications:
- Fabric : Polyester knit fabric suffused with carbon fiber.
- Inner Liner: 100% inner tricot knit polyester fabric.
- Length: 14in
- Temperature: Resists up to 302F (150C)
- Electrical RTT: < 1 x 10^10 Ohms/Sq.
- Low tribocharging: typical results less than 300 volts
- Mild detergent only.
- Use less detergent than for regular load of clothing.
- Do not use dish soap.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not put in the dryer.
|GL9101||Polyester Static Safe Hot Gloves 14" Small||Pair|
|GL9102||Polyester Static Safe Hot Gloves 14" Medium||Pair|
|GL9103||Polyester Static Safe Hot Gloves 14" Large||Pair|
|GL9104||Polyester Static Safe Hot Gloves 14" X-Large||Pair|