FM2000 Center Snap Common Point Ground Cord SystemBuy Now
Item #: FM2000
- The FM2000 field service ground cord reduces the number of cords to carry with a field service kit.
- Unique large center snap and two grounding connections allow for grounding of a wrist strap and work surface through the same cord.
- The 10 (extended length) coiled cord section snaps to technicians wrist band; the 5 (extended length) coiled cord section terminates in a standard banana plug which connects to ground either directly or by way of the AC1000 Alligator Clip (included).
- Each of the ground cord sections has its own independent one megohm resistor for user safety.
- Commonly used with Field Service Kits.
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20. Offers the common point ground required by ANSI/ESD S-6.1 and ANSI/ESD-S20.20.
Field Service Mat Ground Cord
10ft Ground Cord with a 5ft Coiled Cord Section
ANSI/ESD S-6.1 and ANSI/ESD-S20.20
10mm Snap for Mat with 4mm Snap for Wrist Strap