FM1517 Low Profile Floor Mat Ground Cord - Female Snap, 15ft Long
- All-Purpose: A universal ground cord for ESD Floor Mats. Can also be used with ESD table mats if banana jacks for wrist straps are not needed.
- Safety: Low profile molded mushroom cap reduces potential trip hazards
- Standards: Offers common ground point required by ANSI/ESD S-6.1 and ANSI/ESD-S20.20
- Snap: 10 mm female socket snap ensures a secure connection to floor mats. Also available with a male stud.
- Length: 15' straight cord
- Resistor: A buried 1 Meg resistor for safety.
- Ground Connection: 0.125" ring terminal to attach to grounding point
Low profile floor mat ground cord easily attached to mats and does not get in the way.
The FM1517 low profile ground cords are highly durable and reliable ground cords. A molded low profile mushroom cap ensures a secure connection to floor mats and easily attaches to floor mats. Its molded dome-cap reduces tripping and allows chairs to easily roll over them without getting snagged.
The low profile, molded head has built in 10mm female snap for a secure worksurface attachment. A 15′ black ground cord terminates with a standard 1/8″ (#10) ring terminal for a solid connection to ground. Also available without a resistor.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.