FM1517 Low Profile Floor Mat Ground Cord - Female Snap, 15ft Long
- All-Purpose: A universal ground cord for ESD Floor Mats. Can also be used with ESD table mats if banana jacks for wrist straps are not needed.
- Safety: Low profile molded mushroom cap reduces potential trip hazards
- Standards: Offers common ground point required by ANSI/ESD S-6.1 and ANSI/ESD-S20.20
- Snap: 10 mm female socket snap ensures a secure connection to floor mats. Also available with a male stud.
- Length: 15' straight cord
- Resistor: A buried 1 Meg resistor for safety.
- Ground Connection: 0.125" ring terminal to attach to grounding point
Part Number: FM1500 Series-1-1
Low profile floor mat ground cord easily attached to mats and does not get in the way.
The FM1517 low profile ground cords are highly durable and reliable ground cords. A molded low profile mushroom cap ensures a secure connection to floor mats and easily attaches to floor mats. Its molded dome-cap reduces tripping and allows chairs to easily roll over them without getting snagged.
The low profile, molded head has built in 10mm female snap for a secure worksurface attachment. A 15′ black ground cord terminates with a standard 1/8″ (#10) ring terminal for a solid connection to ground. Also available without a resistor.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.