CYCLOPS operator presence sensors
- CYCLOPS operator presence sensors for the Ranger Series Constant Monitor
- Produces an alarm if a person is within the protected work area and is not grounded by a wrist strap
- Assure compliance with personnel grounding requirements and protect ESD safe workstations
- Compatible with model number CM1600, CM1601, CM1602, CM2815, CM2800 constant monitors from Transforming Technologies.
The CYCLOPS will cause an alarm if an operator approaches the workstation without connecting their wrist strap
CYCLOPS operator presence sensors, from Transforming Technologies, assure compliance with personnel grounding requirements and protect ESD safe workstations by sensing when an operator is within the protected work area. An operator who approaches the workstation without connecting their wrist strap causes the Resistance Ranger Constant Monitor with the CYCLOPS sensor to alarm. The alarm continues until compliance is achieved, preventing isolated operators from damaging ESD sensitive devices
The Resistance Ranger dual conductor workstation monitor provides complete ESD protection. Utilizing ultra-low voltage, resistive loop technology, the monitor is an extremely sensitive and reliable ground monitoring unit for use in highly critical areas.
Proactive Key Functions:
- Detection distance: 10~80cm adjustable. Default 25cm.
- Compatible with the Ranger workstation monitors through a dedicated 6-pin signal cable.
- Weight: 33g
Hard drive manufacturing / GMR head testing / Electronics assembly / Aerospace / Military / Semiconductor Fabrication / Any static sensitive assembly and test environment