CS1010 Push and Clinch Grounding Snaps - 10mm Female Socket
- ESD PROTECTION: The CS1010 is an easy to install 10mm grounding snap for ESD matting.
- INSTALLATION: The "Push and Clinch" prongs are pushed ESD materials and the prongs are bent to hold in place
- REUSABLE: The snap can be easily uninstalled by bending prongs, so it can be reused over and over again.
- SIZE: 10mm (3/8in) snap size fits standard ESD equipment.
- SNAP: The CS1010 is a Female Socket. Also available - CS1020 Male Stud.
- Sold in Packs of 10 snaps
The CS1010 is an easy to install 10mm grounding snap for ESD matting. The snap can be easily removed, so it can be reused over and over again.
The CS1010 push & clinch snaps are the ideal snap for use with ESD matting such as multi-layer rubber or vinyl mats. The pronged 3/8″ (10mm) socket is an easy way to install snaps used to connect ESD ground cables to mats such as the CP2522 common point ground cable. The snap provides a strong contact for table matting. The bendable pronged teeth allow the snap to be removed and used over again.
Grounding snaps are used to connect a ground cord to a work surface static safe mat or a ESD floor mat. An antistatic floor mat or ground mat is one of a number of antistatic devices designed to help eliminate static electricity. It does this by having a conductive material embedded within the mat that collects the static.
How to Install Clinch Snaps
1. Locate the safest and most convenient snap location.
2. Press the snap down on the top side until prongs puncture matting and are fully visible on the underside of the mat.
3. Bend the prongs of the snaps until flush against the underside of the mat.
4. Bend the prongs up to remove the snap from the matting.