The WB3000 Series is a high quality adjustable anti static wrist strap with a 8′ or 12’ coil cord. The snaps are specially designed magnets which creates a superior electrical connection between the wrist strap and coil cords. The magnet snaps eliminate the intermittent failures and wear and tear of traditional snap and spring connections.
- One-size-fits-all hypoallergenic fabric wrist strap set
- Specially designed magnetic snaps provide a superior electrical connection between the wrist strap and coil cords.
- The magnet snaps eliminate the intermittent failures and wear and tear of traditional snap and spring connections.
- Dual-Wire conductor provides redundancy: Even if one dual-wire wrist strap wire is severed, the operator has reliable path-to-ground with other wire.
- Coil Cord: 8ft or 12ft long
Application and Usage
Semiconductor, SMT Assembly, Disk Drive. The WB3000 series is recommended for use with Transforming Technologies’ Resistance Ranger Constant Monitors and are compatible with most manufacturers’ monitors*.
More Information can be found at The WB3000 Series Wrist Strap Product Page.
Magnetic snaps create a superior electrical connection between the wrist strap and coil cord which eliminates the intermittent failures of traditional snaps. Useing a magnetic connection also extends the lifespan of the wrist strap because it eliminates the wear-and-tear of common wrist strap snaps. The magnetic provide 1-5 pound release to prevent accidental disconnects and increased safety.
Dual Wire Resistance Straps
The WB3000 wrist straps are designed for use with dual wire resistance constant monitors. Resistance based monitoring is the only true wrist strap monitoring technology available. The system only uses superior dual wire wrist straps that provide two paths-to-ground to ensure ESD protection. Resistance monitors actually measure the resistance of the wrist strap in combination with the person and alarm if the product exceeds preset levels.
Would you like more information on the ESD Cut Resistant Gloves? Fill out the form below for samples, pricing, questions or for technical support.