WB3000 Series Magnetic Dual Conductor Fabric Wrist Band and Coil Cord Set
- A premium one-size-fits-all adjustable fabric wrist strap and coil cord set
- The snaps are specially designed magnets which creates a superior electrical connection between the wrist strap and coil cords.
- The magnet snaps eliminate the intermittent failures and wear and tear of traditional snap and spring connections.
- Makes superior contact with the skin for a reliable grounding product
- Dual-Wire conductor provides redundancy: Even if one dual-wire wrist strap wire is severed, the operator has reliable path-to-ground with other wire
- Meets requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S1.1
- 3.4mm plug size
- Compatible with most available resistance monitors and are recommended for use with CM1600, CM1601, CM1602, CM2815, CM2800 constant monitors from Transforming Technologies.
The one-size-fits-all WB3000 is a premium one-size-fits-all wrist strap set with a magnetic connection between the wrist strap and coil cord.
The WB3000 Series is a high quality adjustable anti-static wrist strap with a 8′ or 12’ coil cord. The snaps are specially designed magnets which creates a superior electrical connection between the wrist strap and coil cords. The magnet snaps eliminate the intermittent failures and wear and tear of traditional snap and spring connections.
The soft, blue woven fabric wrist band allows the skin to breathe and makes it very comfortable to wear. The band uses hypoallergenic silver-plated nylon thread for conductivity and a non-allergenic stainless steel base plate for excellent skin contact. The black coil cord terminates with a 3.5mm stereo plug and includes a 1 meg, molded resistor for safety.
For Use With Resistance Constant Monitors. Works with all brands monitors as well as Transforming Technologies models:
• CM1600 – RangerPRO – Two Operator, Two Mats
• CM1601 – RangerONE – One Operator
• CM1602 – RangerTWO – One Operator, One Mat
• CM2815 – RangerNET – Two Operator, Two Mats, Network Ready
• CM2800 – RangerBOSS– Two Operator, Two Mats, Network Ready, Flexible Alarms
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and ESDA Standard 1.1-2006