Guardian Grid Tape part number CT1204 is a 1/2in wide roll of tape used in ESD sensitive environments in the static free workstations that requires EMI Shielding or ESD Control.
Our proprietary three-layer tape provides non-sparking surfaces on both the inside and the outside. A conductive grid is buried between two static dissipating copolymer substrates that will not shed, crack, chip or rub off. Available on 3″ cores.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.
- Use ESD symbols for ESD awareness
- Sealing ESD packaging/containers
- For applications requiring EMI Shielding
- Using a grounded tape despenser, voltage generated by unrolling will effectively be reduced to zero.
- Secure (bundle) IC DIP tubes
- CT1204 – 1/2in x 36m
- CT1805 – 3/4in x 36m
- CT2406 – 1in x 36m
- CT4807 – 2in x 36m