Guardian Grid Tape - CT4807 - Conductive Grid Tape - 2in Wide x 36m
- Guardian Grid Tape is used in ESD sensitive environments in the static free workstations that requires EMI Shielding or ESD Control.
- A conductive grid layer is buried between two layers of static dissipating copolymer material to create a dissipative non-sparking anti-static surface.
- This tape is an ideal solution for manufacturing applications such as transformer, mobile phone, computer, PDA, PDP, and LCD monitor, PC, copier etc.
- The tape can withstand temperatures up to 140° F.
- The conductive grid layer has a surface resistivity of 10^3 - 10^4 Ohms/Sq. The dissipative inner layer has a surface resistivity of 10^9 Ohms/Sq.
- Guardian Grid Tape are available in different sizes:
Part Number: CT4807-S
Guardian Grid Tape part number CT4807 is a 2in wide roll of tape used in ESD sensitive environments in the static free workstations that requires EMI Shielding or ESD Control.
Our proprietary three-layer tape provides non-sparking surfaces on both the inside and the outside. A conductive grid is buried between two static dissipating copolymer substrates that will not shed, crack, chip or rub off. Available on 3″ cores.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.
- Use ESD symbols for ESD awareness
- Sealing ESD packaging/containers
- For applications requiring EMI Shielding
- Using a grounded tape dispenser, voltage generated by unrolling will effectively be reduced to zero.
- Secure (bundle) IC DIP tubes