FM2000 Center Snap Common Point Ground Cord SystemBuy Now
Item #: FM2000
- The FM2000 field service ground cord reduces the number of cords to carry with a field service kit.
- Unique large center snap and two grounding connections allow for grounding of a wrist strap and work surface through the same cord.
- The 10 (extended length) coiled cord section snaps to technicians wrist band; the 5 (extended length) coiled cord section terminates in a standard banana plug which connects to ground either directly or by way of the AC1000 Alligator Clip (included).
- Each of the ground cord sections has its own independent one megohm resistor for user safety.
- Commonly used with Field Service Kits.
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20. Offers the common point ground required by ANSI/ESD S-6.1 and ANSI/ESD-S20.20.
- 0 $
Field Service Mat Ground Cord
10ft Ground Cord with a 5ft Coiled Cord Section
ANSI/ESD S-6.1 and ANSI/ESD-S20.20
10mm Snap for Mat with 4mm Snap for Wrist Strap
3700 Series Classic Straight Coil Cords Series: 6′ and 12′ Lengths – 4mm, 7mm and 10mm Snap – Black
The Transforming Technologies Classic Straight Plug Coil Cord Series has 2.5 mm polyurethane coil insulation that offers excellent coil memory. A swivel type banana jack increases coil life andMore Info Select options