BEMCOT™ Wipers for Automotive Processes
The high cost of polyester knit wipes requires multiple uses and multiple washing cycles — leading to additional costs, overhead and a breakdown of the wipes with excess lint.
The solution: Bemcot Wipers
Why Bemcot Lint-Free Wipers?
With over twenty years as the cleanroom wiper of choice in Japan, Bemcot are the only wipers made from Bemliese™, the 100% pure cellulosic nonwoven fabric derived from cotton linter. The Bemliese production process forms a pure nonwoven sheet by self-bonding continuous filaments with no binder or other additives. Bemcot wipers provide a unique combination of key advantages using renewable natural cotton linter:
- Low particle generation
- High purity
- Heat resistance
- High absorbency
- High chemical resistance
BEMCOT is used by Toyota, Honda and other Top Automotive Manufacturers in Japan.
Key Benefits for Automotive
1. High Absorption: For removing sealant and particles
2. Lint Free: Ultra-low fiber release for maintaining clean surface areas
3. Exceptional Price Performance: 1/2 to 1/3 price of polyester knit wipers
4. Green: Biodegradable and ecoefficientt – 100% natural cotton linter
Typical Usage for Automotive Surface Preparation
1. Sealant Removal: Removing excess sealant prior to painting
2. Glue Removal: Removing excess glue during windshield, sunroof or other glass installations
3. Glass Cleaning: Cleaning of head lights, sunroof or other glass parts
Learn More About BEMCOT M3 Cleanroom ESD Wipers or Fill Out The Form Below.