SY910 - Facial Recognition System for the PGT120.COM Tester
- The Facial Recognition System for use with the PGT120.COM and allows employees to submit user IDs: Face, Pin, RFID - during testing of ESD products
- No-touch technology for a hygienic cost-saving process. Add additional levels of security and authentication to the facial recognition time clock by adding badge swipe and/or PIN entry.
- For use with the Wolfgang Warmbier PGT120.COM & Data Terminal Series Systems.
- Sleek, sloped design with wall mounting capability
- User Capacity: 4,000 employees
- Memory capacity: 200,000 data points and 200,000 security photos
- Specs: 4gb SD Card, Speaker, USB Port, Numeric Keypad, 3.5" TFT Color Screen, RS232 Printer Port, TCP/IP
Facial Recognition for Workforce Management & ESD Testing
Allows employees to submit user identifications such as Face, Pin, and RFIDs during testing with the PGT120.COM combo testers.
This facial recognition time clock, the SYFace 910 (or SY-910), is Synel’s latest Facial Recognition terminal with no-touch technology, a hygienic cost-saving alternative. Add additional levels of security and authentication to the facial recognition time clock by adding badge swipe and/or PIN entry. Use existing badges or start with a new set.
SYFace 910’s three-dimensional facial analysis and identification algorithm cannot be fooled by two dimensional images or photographs and is so accurate it can distinguish between identical twins. SYFace 910 is the only biometric method that can provide visual confirmation of transaction records for optimum traceability.
Look and Go Technology
Time and Attendance
Pair the SY-910 with your time and attendance software to provide employees a secure method for clocking in/out for shifts/breaks, while eliminating buddy punching. Device can also perform job transfers, collect tip info, etc. This clock is also equipped with a USB port for easy data export. Not connected to a network? Pull clock data using a USB device easily from the clock itself. USB ports can offer other added capabilities, including hook up for printer, barcode scanner, etc. Ask your sales representative for custom solutions based on your needs.
Plus, the cloud-based, open-source (Linux, Java app) provides for additional stability with no need for middleware.
Use the clock as-is and purchase our SDK (software development kit) in order to integrate to your existing software solution, or, utilize SY-Bridge technology to harness the SY-910’s biometric data capture technology with your own system. If a complete solution is needed, we have several software solutions that can provide a total workforce management solution to work with the SY-910 facial recognition time clock.
For use with models:
- PGT120. “Smart” Personal Ground Tester – p/n: 7100.PGT120.COM.US
- Must be used with Data Terminals: DT2, DT3 or TC18.
The Power of the PGT120.COM
Request More Information on the PGT120.COM ESD Data Logging Tester and Learn About the Power Of the PGT!