SRM500K Digital Surface Resistance Test Kit
- Complete testing kit for resistance measurements such as resistance-to-ground, resistance point-to-point, and volume resistance
- 10v and 100v range voltage selection
- Automatic zeroing and power shut off
- Tests temperature and humidity
- Two 5 lb disk probes
- Built-in resistivity probes
- Carrying case
The SRM500K is a digital surface resistance test kit designed to test all conductive, anti-static and static dissipative surfaces for electrical resistivity/ resistance according to EOS/ESD, CECC, ANSI, ASTM test procedures.
The Ohm METRICS’ SRM500K is a digital surface resistance test kit that accurately measures the resistance of materials and performs ESD tests such as resistance-point-to-point and resistance-to-ground. The Ohm METRICS SRM500K has 10V and 100V selectable test voltage and measures ambient temperature and humidity. The kit is suitable for factory audits, material and test lab evaluations and compliance testing.
The SRM500K kit includes a surface resistance meter with a digital readout, parallel probes on the back for quick measurements, two 5lb disc probes for more specific tests, all in an easy to carry case.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and ESDA Standard 1.1-2006