A common point ground cord with a bull dog clip for easy connection to ground in the field.
The CP1518BD ground cord offers the common ground point required by ANSI/ESD S-6.1 and ANSI/ESD-S20.20. Excellent for providing a temporary ground while in the field because of the Bull Dog Clip that can clamp to many surfaces. Works best with the FSM2424 Field Service Mat.
- 1 megohm resistor, and a female 3/8″ (10mm) snap
- Equipped with two standard banana jacks
- Grounds up to two operators at the same time
- Molded head has a 3/8″ female snap for work surface attachment
- 15′ ground wire with Bull Dog Clip for grounding in the field