DescriptionA versatile Common Point Ground Cord that connects multiple aspects of an ESD workstation to ground. Transforming Technologies CP1518 common point ground cord offers the common point ground required by ANSI/ESD S-6.1 and ANSI/ESD-S20.20. The CP1518 common point ground are standard with two banana jacks to ground two wrist straps, a 10mm male snap, and a 1 meg resistor. The CP1518 includes a 15’ long black cord made with 7 strand tinsel wire to #10 ring terminal. It is also available with a large O-ring for military applications (CP1518BO) or with a bulldog clip and female snap (CP1518BD) for field service mats. Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S-6.1.
- CP1518 is a dual common point ground cord with a 1 megohm resistor,15′ cord and a male 3/8″ (10mm) snap
- Equipped with two standard banana jacks – Grounds up to two operators at the same time
- Molded head has a 3/8″ male snap for worksurface attachment
- Length: 15ft ground wire
- Connection to Ground: A 1/8″ (#10) ring terminal attaches to the center screw of an outlet or other ground points
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S-6.1.