Charge Plate Monitor
Showing all 3 results
Warmbier CPM35 Ionizer Verification Meter
- Ionizer verification meter for measuring the decay time and the offset voltage of air ionizers.
- The Warmbier CPM35 can be used to evaluate ESD ionizers efficiency in electronic manufacturing and in industrial operations.
- The meter measures the decay time from +250V to +100V. In the BVT-mode, a Walking Test can be performed by contacting the metal plate with a finger.
Warmbier EFM51.VK Electrostatic Field Meter Verification Kit
ESD Verification Kit: Perform Three Important Tests in Static Control with One Kit – Measure Static Fields, Perform the Walking Test and Verify the Performance of Ionizers. Features Include:
- Field Meter: EFM51 Static Field Meter: Measure static voltages within ±20kV (20,000V)
- Walking Test: Perform the “Walking Test” for ESD floor evaluation
- Charge Plate Set: Verify Ionizer Performance with EFM51.CPS “Charge Plate Set”
- Simple: Two LED guide ring lights help position the field meter
- Case: All items are stored in a conductive case for easy transport
- Accessories: Includes connecting cable, charge plate set, MK51 measuring head, hand electrode, conductive stand
Model CPM74 Warmbier Charge Plate Monitor
- The Warmbier CPM74 Charge Plate Monitor is an simple-to-use device to measure air ionizers performance.
- ESD Compliance: Quickly and easily test ionizer decay times and offset voltage (balance) according to ANSI ESD2020 and IEC 61340-2-1.
- Simple To Use: Easy 2 button operation
- Compact and Portable: Powered by internal rechargeable battery and a compact, easy to carry design
- Voltmeter Mode: A high voltage head allows direct voltage measurement of up to 2kV (sold separately – p/n: 7100.CPM74.HM)
- Output: Analog output +/- 1V
- Operating Time: 6 hours (battery powered) .