PGT.XK.V3- RFID Card Reader for the PGT120.COM Tester
- The RFID Reader works with the PGT120.COM and allows employees to submit user IDs and other information from Company ID Cards during testing
- For use with the Wolfgang Warmbier PGT120.COM & Data Terminal Series Systems.
- Our RFID reader can work with many different types of RFID cards.We can update the firmware on our reader to work with your card. Please contact us for more information.
- Powered by USB
The RFID Reader allows employees to submit user IDs and other information from Company ID Cards during testing with the PGT120.COM combo testers.
The RFID Reader reads and writes almost any 125 kHz, 134.2 kHz and 13.56 MHz transponder supporting all major technologies and many ISO standards. The integrated chip card reader is designed for easy integration into various applications.
The readers can be programmed with a script language for autonomous execution of even complex commands like login procedures, increment/decrement functions and many more. The reader supports host communication via USB.
Will My Cards Work With Transforming Technologies RFID reader for the PGT120.COM ESD Tester?
Our RFID reader can work with many different types of RFID cards. To confirm compatibility, we ask:
- For the make and model of your card system
- We may ask for you to send us a card.
We can update the firmware on our reader to work with your card. Typically, we can do this at no charge, but we may have to charge for this service for your specific application. Please contact Transforming Technologies at 419-841-9552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For use with models:
- PGT120. “Smart” Personal Ground Tester – p/n: 7100.PGT120.COM.US
- Must be used with Data Terminals: DT2, DT3 or TC18.