HG6005 - Full Coverage ESD Sole Grounders - Extra Small
- Full coverage sole grounders - 20 times the surface contact of heel grounders
- Wider and more consistent contact area ensures grounding
- Rapid and complete static dissipation due to constant contact through entire walking motion
- Longer life than heel grounders
- Available in XS,S, M and L sizes with one or two meg resistors
Full coverage sole Grounders provide a more complete path to ground than regular heel or toe grounders due to a wider and more consistent contact area.
ESD Sole Grounders (or ESD Foot Grounders) have over 20 times the surface contact of standard esd heel straps. This surface area advantage extends the life of the sole grounder over a standard heel grounders which fail over time due to even the slightest contamination, necessitating replacement or cleaning, wasting time and costing money.
These sole grounders provide rapid and complete static dissipation due to constant contact through entire walking motion. Wearing the conductive ribbon inside the shoe or sock assures proper electrical contact with the user. A rugged 1 meg ohm buried resistor is standard. Heel grounders are worn on both feet to provide consistent grounding while in motion.
Available in XS,S, M and L sizes with one or two meg resistors.
HG6005 – XS: Mens sizes up to size 6
HG6010 – S: Mens sizes 7-9
HG6020 – M: Mens sizes 10-12
HG6030 – L: Mens sizes 12+
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESDS20.20.