HG1360NM2 - Non-Marking ESD Heel Grounders
- Clean: Made with ESD gray rubber that will not leave marks on floors
- Comfort: A stretch hook and loop closure straps ensure a solid, comfortable fit
- Safety: A buried 1meg resistor is built into the strap for safety and to comply with ANSI ESD S2020.
- Long Life: The reversible cup design allows for longer life. When one side becomes worn, you can flip the strap over and use the other side to extend the life.
- Hi-Vis: Made with a hi-vis blue strap that can be easily seen
Non-marking stretch Hook and Loop heel grounders help keep your controlled environment clean and your personnel grounded.
The HG1360NM2 is constructed from a non-marking and highly dissipative three layer rubber. The reversible 1.5inch wide rubber cup, secures both at the back and underneath the heel. Its 7.5inch length rubber provides enough cup volume to fit comfortably on those with larger shoe sizes. The 7inch stretch hook and loop enclosure ensures a comfort fit.
These heel grounders connect the person wearing them to ground via a proper floor mat or flooring material. Wearing the conductive ribbon inside the shoe or sock assures proper electrical contact with the user. A buried 1 meg ohm resistor is standard. Heel grounders are worn on both feet to provide consistent grounding while in motion.