FSM2424BSG - Field Service Mat w/Hardware - 2' x 2'
- Complete kit for servicing ESD items in the field
- Provides service personnel with a static free work area for handling ESD sensitive parts
- Size: 24" x 24" with two 8" x 12" pockets
- Includes a ground/coil combo cord
- Comes with an adjustable blue fabric wrist strap
A complete kit for working with ESD sensitive items in the field.
The FSM2424BSG Field Service Mat is made from a rugged, three-layer embossed PVC material and provides service personnel with a static free work area for handling sensitive devices. Kit includes an adjustable fabric wrist strap and ground/coil combo cord for easy connection to ground and wrist strap.
The blue 24″ x 24″ mat includes two 10 mm male snaps and two 8″ x 12″ pockets. Lightweight and easy to fold for storage. The edges are bound for durability. The outer layer is resistant to punctures and tears. A buried conductive layer provides reliable decay of static charges.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.
Specifications of the Transforming Technologies FSM2424BSG Field Service Mat:
- Surface Resistivity: >1 x 106, Static Decay (5kV to 0V): 0.01 seconds
- Weight: 12.6 oz
- Thickness: 0.018″
- Dimensions: 24″ x 24″
- Tensile Strength: 220
- Tear Strength: 6
- Burst Strength: 350 psi
- Pockets: 2
- Snaps: 10 mm male, 2 each
- Color: Blue