ESD Mat & Table Top Cleaner - Spray Bottle - Quart
- ESD Mat & Table Top Cleaner: ideal cleaner for areas in which static-sensitive devices are assembled, tested, and handled, but can also be used in areas that require a mild but effective cleaner.
- Rejuvenate ESD Mats: designed to clean and maintain a broad range of static dissipative surfaces, the mat cleaner removes contamination while ensuring static dissipative properties and extending life of ESD mats
- Multi-Purpose: Can be used to clean other surfaces, such as computer equipment. ffectively removes flux residues, oily finger-marks, grease, nicotine, dirt, grime and inorganic contaminants. It also removes dirt on chair mats and other antistatic mats without degrading the surface's antistatic properties.
- SAFE: Environmentally safe, noncorrosive, nonflammable, and biodegradable
- Part Number PM1501 - ESD Mat & Table Top Cleaner - 1 Quart
- Also available in 1 Gallon Bottle - PM1504
Static Care Multi-Purpose ESD Mat & Table Top Cleaner Designed to Clean ESD Protected Areas and to Maintain the Surface Resistivity of ESD Surfaces – 1 Spray Bottle – Quart
StaticCARE ESD mat and table top cleaner is safe and effective cleaning solution for electrostatic protected areas (EPAs) and anti-static equipment. A specialized non-hazardous, non-flammable formula removes contamination such as dirt, grease, grime, fingerprints and solder flux from all surfaces in an EPA. The residue from common cleaning products can result in an insulative surface layer, thus reducing grounding performance ESD equipment and may put your ESD sensitive products at risk.
StaticCARE ESD mat and table top cleaner may also be used to clean computer screens, computer cases, and plexiglass surfaces. Environmentally safe, it is noncorrosive, nonflammable, and biodegradable.
For ESD Surfaces such as mats or table tops, apply StaticCARE ESD mat and table top cleaner to the entire surface. Use a lint-free cloth to wipe the surface until dry. For tough stains, soak the for 30 seconds before wiping clean. For smaller surfaces, the cleaner can be applied to a cloth or swab. For computers and acrylic surfaces, dilute 1:4 with water.
It is recommended to test the surface after cleaning to ensure that all insulative contaminants such as dirt and grime have been removed