CP2524: Low Profile Common Ground Point Cord,10mm Female Snap, 1 Meg
- Common point ground cord for two wrist straps and ESD mat
- Low profile molded head with 10mm female snap
- Length: 15ft long
- 1meg resistor for safety (available without resistor)
- Cords available with both male studs and female sockets
Low profile Common Point Ground Cord with a 10mm female socket that can ground two wrist strap and a table mat.
The CP2524 low profile ground cords are highly durable and reliable ground cords. Equipped with two standard banana jacks, the CP2524 grounds up to two operators at the same time.
The low profile, molded head has built-in 10mm female snap for a secure worksurface attachment. A 15′ black ground cord terminate with a standard 1/8″ (#10) ring terminal for a solid connection to ground. Also available with a 8mm ring terminal.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.
The Transforming Technologies CP2524 Specifications:
- Product Type: 15 feet Common Ground Cord with 10 mm male snap
- Two Banana Jacks
- 8″ (#10) ring terminal
- 10mm female snap
- Includes: 15 feet Long Black PVC Cord
- Material: PU|PVC
- Primary Color: Black
- Connector Type: Two Banana Jacks
The CP2524 is available with the following options:
|CP2522||Low Profile Ground Cord, 15' Long, 1 Meg, 10mm Male Snap|
|CP2524||Low Profile Ground Cord, 15' Long, 1 Meg, 10mm Female Socket|
|CP2522NR||Low Profile Ground Cord, 15' Long, No Resistor, 10mm Male Snap|
|CP2524NR||Low Profile Ground Cord, 15' Long, No Resistor, 10mm Female Socket|