CL4803 Clear Anti-Static Cellulose Tape - 2in x 72yd
- Used for general applications in static free workstations.
- Static-safe clear cellulose tape
- Thickness: 2.4 mil thick
- Charge decay of <.014 seconds.
- Available on 3″ cores
- Also available in 1/2in, 3/4in, 1in and 2in (70 meters / 229′ in length)
Clear Anti Static tape is designed for general applications in static free workstations.
Our clear cellulose tape is a general purpose high tack tape with excellent holding power. Clear cellulose tape is hand tearable and biodegradable. It is coated with a Solvent Based Natural Rubber Adhesive which provides excellent tack and holding power. It is ideal for general use applications and packaging in environments where static is an issue. Use to seal packages, containers, or supplies in manufacturing. Perfect for the electronics industry because the pressure sensitive tape is virtually static free and can be used to close inner boxes and wrap electronic components.
Meets Spec No. CID-AA-113B, Type 1, Class A.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.
- Sealing ESD packaging/containers
- General purpose ESD tape applications
- Ideal for masking, conformal coating or holding and sealing supplies in manufacturing
Secure (bundle) IC DIP tubes