CL1200-P Anti-Static Cellulose Tape - Printed with ESD Symbol - 1/2in x 72yd
- Used for general purpose mending, binding packaging and carton sealing.
- Static-safe clear cellulose tape with ESD symbols in black print
- Thickness: 2.4 mil thick
- Charge decay of <.014 seconds.
- Available on 3″ cores
- AM1200 is 1/2in width. Also available in 3/4″, 1″ and 2″ (70 meters / 229′ in length)
ESD Printed anti-static tape is perfect for a wide range of workstation applications such as binding, edging, securing, labeling and sealing ESD bags and ESD packing containers.
Transforming Technologies ESD safe clear cellulose tape with ESD Symbols in black print is 2.4 mil thick with a charge decay of <.014 seconds. Available on 3″ cores in widths of 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ and 2″ (216′ in length). It is coated with a Solvent Based Natural Rubber Adhesive which provided excellent tack and holding power. Used for general purpose mending, binding packaging and carton sealing.
Meets Spec No. CID-AA-113B, Type 1, Class A.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.
- Use ESD symbols for ESD awareness
- Sealing ESD packaging/containers
- General purpose ESD tape applications
- Ideal for masking, conformal coating or holding, sealing supplies in manufacturing and securing IC DIP tubes