CC2695P-5 One Snap Dual Wire Coil Cord with Parking Jack: 5' Length
- "One Snap" Dual Wire Design Contains Two Snaps in a Molded Head
- Innovative Parking Jack To Hold Coil Cord Plug
- For Use with Dual Wire Resistance Constant Monitors
- Length: 5', 10', and 20' extended
- Resistor: 1 meg ohm
- Flex Life: > 20,000 flexes
- Color: Blue, black
- Banana: 3.5 mm phono plug*
Part Number: CC2695P-5-TT
The CC2695-Ps polyurethane coil insulation and strain relief molding offers excellent coil memory and endurance. The molded snap head provides a convenient parking jack for the cord with not in use. Two female snaps, a 3.5mm phono plug and 1 meg resister are standard.
Dual wire wrist straps provide redundancy. When used with resistive loop (dual wire) monitors, the CC2695P wrist strap sets continuously verify resistance to ground.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and ESDA Standard 1.1-2006.
Benefits & Features of the Transforming Technologies CC2695P Series Dual-Wire Coil Cord:
Length: 5′, 10′, and 20′ extended
Resistor: 1 meg ohm
Flex Life: > 20,000 flexes
Color: Blue, black
Banana: 3.5 mm phono plug*