ESD Jackets: Medium Weight 9010 Fabric, V-Neck, Snap Cuff
- Medium-weight ESD jacket - Perfect for all working environments
- V-Neck Collar and Snap Front Enclosure
- Three Snap Adjustment Sleeve
- Extremely durable - Still groundable after 100 washing cycles
- Level 3 ESD Jackets - Complies with the highest standards
- Available in Light Blue, Black, and White
Medium weight ESD jacket with a V-Neck Collar is perfect for all working environments.
Transforming Technologies 9010 Series ESD Jackets provide high-quality ESD protection at a great value! 9010 Series jackets are fabricated from lightweight 90% polyester and 10% carbon fabric for unmatched operator comfort. Features a snap-front closure, snap cuffs, three roomy patch pockets, and v-neck style collar. The 9010 Series garment maintains consistent continuity readings after 100 wash cycles. Available in blue, black, and white.
Certified Level 3 ESD Jacket
The 9010 Series ESD Jackets have been independently tested and proven to meet the requirements for all three ESD garment categories defined by ANSI/ESD S20.20 including the Groundable Static Control Garment System which is the most stringent of the garment resistance requirements. Read the ESD Garment Test Report.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20
An ESD garment as defined by ANSI/ESD S20.20 must fall into one of the following categories:
- Static Control Garment – point-to-point resistance of less than 1.0×10^11 ohms
- Groundable Static Control Garment – point to groundable point resistance of less than 1.0×10^9 ohms
- Groundable Static Control Garment System – meets all of the requirements of a Static Control Garment and a Groundable Static Control Garment. In addition the resistance from the body contact point to the garment’s groundable point must be less than 3.5×10^7 ohms.
The 9010 jackets that were tested were washed 100 times, and still meet all of ANSI/ESD S20.20 resistance requirements including the highest level as a Groundable Static Control Garment System.