ESD Jackets: Medium Weight 9010 Fabric, ESD Knit Cuff
- ALL APPLICATIONS: A medium-weight ESD jacket that is perfect for all working environments
- DURABILITY: The jacket is made with extremely durable materials and passes all tests even after 100 washing cycles
- SLEEVE TERMINATIONS: ESD Cuff allows for "Hands-Free" grounding
- ESD STANDARDS: The 9010 jackets are certified a Level 3 ESD Jacket: "A Groundable Garment System"
- COLORS: Available in Light Blue, Black, Maroon, Teal and White.
- OPTIONS: The 9010 jackets are also available with a Lapel Collar and Snap Cuff, as well as V-Neck w Knit Cuff or V-Neck w Snap Cuff
Medium weight ESD jacket with ESD Knit Cuffs perfect for all working environments.
Transforming Technologies 9010 Series ESD Jackets provide high-quality ESD protection at a great value! 9010 Series jackets are fabricated from light weight 90% polyester and 10% carbon fabric for unmatched operator comfort. Features a snap-front closure, ESD knit cuffs, three roomy patch pockets, and lapel style collar. The 9010 Series garment maintains consistent continuity readings after 100 wash cycles. Available in blue, black, white, teal and maroon.
The ESD knit cuffs allow for hands-free grounding. Connect an antistatic wrist strap to the snap inside of left knit cuff and ground the jacket with a coil cord by connecting it to the snap on the left hip pocket.
Certified Level 3 ESD Jacket
The 9010 Series ESD Jackets have been independently tested and proven to meet the requirements for all three ESD garment categories defined by ANSI/ESD S20.20 including the Groundable Static Control Garment System which is the most stringent of the garment resistance requirements. Read the ESD Garment Test Report.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.