FSM2424R - Field Service Mat w/Hardware - 2' x 2'
- Complete kit for servicing ESD items in the field
- Size: 24″ x 24″ with two 8″ x 12″ pockets
- Includes 1 FM2000 ground cord with a bull dog clip
- Comes with the WB1637 adjustable blue fabric wrist strap set
A complete kit for working with ESD sensitive items in the field.
The FSM2424R Field Service Mat is made from a rugged, three-layer embossed PVC material and provides service personnel with a static free work area for handling sensitive devices. The kit includes the WB1637 blue fabric wrist strap coil cord set and the CP1518DB ground cord with a bulldog clip. The ground cord bulldog clips easily connects to objects to facilitate at ground in the field.
The red mat is 24″x24″ with 2 10mm male snaps and two 8″ x 12″ pockets. The edges are bound for durability. The outer layer is resistant to punctures and tears. A buried conductive layer provides reliable decay of static charges. Lightweight and easy to fold for storage.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.
Specifications of the Transforming Technologies FSM2424R Field Service Mat:
- Surface Resistivity: >1 x 106, Static Decay (5kV to 0V): 0.01 seconds
- Weight: 12.6 oz
- Thickness: 0.018″
- Dimensions: 24″ x 24″
- Tensile Strength: 220
- Tear Strength: 6
- Burst Strength: 350 psi
- Pockets: 2
- Snaps: 10 mm male, 2 each
- Color: Red
- Included with the Transforming Technologies FSM2424BSG Field Service Mat: