PTEC IN1310 Mini Spot Ionizer
- Remove Static Charges Quickly and Efficiently Where Airflow from Hepa Filters, or Fans is Present or in Close Proximity Applications.
- Compact Design: Perfect for Applications Where Space is at an Absolute Premium
- Small Footprint – Does Not Take Up Space
- Easy Maintenance - Self Balancing Technology
Control Static Electricity & Charge Neutralization in Tight Spaces
The IN1310 Mini Spot Ionizer is suited for applications where airflow from HEPA filters or fans is present, or when the area to be protected is in close proximity. The Mini Spot Ionizer uses compressed dry air (CDA) to provide the airflow necessary to ionize a nearby confined area when there is no existing airflow.
- Compact design
- Self-balancing technology
- Easy maintenance
- Power Indicator status LED
- Air assist version for precise ionized air delivery
The IN1310 uses an input voltage of 12VDC, 30ma with a AC100-240V plug which allows the ionizer to work with various power ranges. Standard power adapter: Chinese, British, European,
American and other plugs.
Verification and Calibration:
*The IN1310 ionizer comes factory calibrated and with a calibration certificate. Ionizer performance can be tested and verified with a charge plate monitor. Important tests to perform are positive and negative decay times and ion balance. It is recommended to test ionizer performance at least 1 per year.