HG1360 Series Heel Grounder - Stretch Velcro Strap in Black, Orange, Red, or Blue
- MOST POPULAR! Ground mobile personnel with our long-lasting stretch Velcro ESD heel grounders.
- LONG LIFE: The reversible cup design allows for longer life. When one side becomes worn, you can flip the strap over and use the other side to extend the life.
- COMFORT: The stretch Velcro closure strap is made with elastic which creates a comfortable but secure fit around shoe. The elastic strap stretches as you walk which makes for a more comfortable fit.
- SAFETY: A buried 1meg resistor is built into the strap for safety and to complie with ANSI ESD S2020.
- OPTIONS: Available in Black, Red, Blue, and Orange colors as well as Non-Marking Gray Rubber for clean environments.
Ground mobile personnel with long lasting stretch Velcro ESD heel grounders.
The HG1360 Heel Grounder is constructed from durable materials and features a stretch velcro closure strap to maximize fit and comfort. The cup of the HG1360 Heel Grounder is a symmetrical design that can be reversed when put on to double the lifespan.
HG1360 heel grounders connect the person wearing them to ground via a proper floor mat or flooring material. Wearing the conductive ribbon inside the shoe or sock assures proper electrical contact with the user. The ribbon connects to the conductive rubber to complete the circuit between the operator and the static controlled floor or mat.
A buried 1 meg ohm resistor ensures safety and is standard. HG1360 heel grounders must be worn on both feet to provide consistent grounding while in motion.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.
Benefits & Features of the Transforming Technologies HG1360 Heel Grounder:
- Stretch Loop closure
- Buried resistor
- 1.25″ cup design
Specifications of the Transforming Technologies HG1360 Heel Grounder:
- Resistor: 1 meg ohm (+/- 5% tolerance), buried
- Rubber exterior: Ribbon: Conductive yarn in gray polyester ribbon
- Available in Black, Red, Blue, and Orange