CP2500 Series: Low Profile Common Point Ground Cords
- Common point ground cord for two wrist straps and ESD mat
- Low profile molded head
- Length: 15ft long
- 1meg resistor for safety (available without resistor)
- Cords available with both male studs and female sockets
Part Number: CP2500 Series
Low profile common point ground cord that can ground two wrist straps and a work surface.
The CP2500 series low profile ground cords are highly durable and reliable ground cords. Equipped with two standard banana jacks, the CP2500 series cords grounds up to two operators at the same time.
The low profile, molded head has built-in snap – your choice of a 10mm male or female – for a secure worksurface attachment. A 15′ black ground cord terminate with a standard 1/8″ (#10) ring terminal for a solid connection to ground. Also available with a 8mm ring terminal.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.
The Transforming Technologies CP2500 Series Specifications:
- Product Type: 15 feet Common Ground Cord with 10 mm snap
- Two Banana Jacks
- 8″ (#10) ring terminal
- For Use With: 10 mm snaps
- Includes: 15 feet Long Black PVC Cord
- Material: PU|PVC
- Primary Color: Black
- Connector Type: Two Banana Jacks
|CP2522||Low Profile Ground Cord, 15' Long, 1 Meg, 10mm Male Snap|
|CP2524||Low Profile Ground Cord, 15' Long, 1 Meg, 10mm Female Socket|
|CP2522NR||Low Profile Ground Cord, 15' Long, No Resistor, 10mm Male Snap|
|CP2524NR||Low Profile Ground Cord, 15' Long, No Resistor, 10mm Female Socket|