ESD Jackets: Medium Weight 9010 Fabric, Lapel Collar, Three Snap Adjustment Sleeve
- ALL APPLICATIONS: A medium-weight ESD jacket that is perfect for all working environments
- DURABILITY: The jacket is made with extremely durable materials and passes all tests even after 100 washing cycles
- SLEEVE TERMINATIONS: Three snap cuff for proper fit adjustment
- ESD STANDARDS: The 9010 jackets are certified a Level 3 ESD Jacket: “A Groundable Garment System”
- COLORS: Available in Light Blue, Black, Maroon, Teal, White and Gray.
- OPTIONS: The 9010 jackets are also available with a Lapel Collar and Knit Cuff, as well as V-Neck w Knit Cuff or V-Neck w Snap Cuff
Medium weight ESD jacket with Snaps Cuffs that is perfect for all working environments.
Comfortable, Durable, Dependable
Transforming Technologies ESD jackets are guaranteed to pass ESD Association standards and continue to protect your product. When static control is crucial, a Transforming Technologies jacket is your best option.
Not only can you rely on the jackets for performance, but they are also comfortable. Our blend of polyester and carbon creates a breathable, soft jacket that can be worn all day. We offer different styles and fabrics to fit your environment: We supply lightweight jackets with v-neck or short sleeves for hot climates as well as a heavier cotton jackets for cooler temperatures.
Certified Level 3 ESD Jacket
The 9010 Series ESD Jackets have been independently tested and proven to meet the requirements for all three ESD garment categories defined by ANSI/ESD S20.20 including the Groundable Static Control Garment System which is the most stringent of the garment resistance requirements. Read the ESD Garment Test Report.
Groundable Static Control Garment System: These smocks are designed to act as a primary ground source for the technician (they can act as a replacement for a wrist strap). In addition to grounding the technician, they will also help to shield the technician’s clothing from the ESD sensitive product. The Groundable System is the best ESD smock available.
One of the most important features of an ESD jackets is the durability. Transforming Technologies engineers our ESD jackets with your budget and your quality program in mind, and stand by it. We have put our 9010 Series through a 100 wash cycles and it maintains consistent continuity readings, passes industry standard tests and holds up to wear-and-tear. You can invest in your ESD program and rely that Transforming Technologies ESD jackets will last the test of time.