A Surface Resistance Test Kit capable of measuring a wide resistance range and complete the tests required for an ESD protection plan.
The METRISO 3000 test kit measures a wide range of values: low resistance from 1KilaOhm to 1.2 TeraOhm. The kit comes with two 5lb disc probes and has an integrated temperature and humidity gauge. Measuring voltage can be set between 10 – 500V and also be varied if desired.
All measured values can be stored in the instrument and, with the help of the included software transferred to PC via USB cable. With the software program readings can be handled, stored and measurement protocols can be printed.
METRISO 3000 can be supplemented with various probes; miniprobe (7220.840.SET) for control of e.g trays and conveyer lines, ringprobe (7220.880.SET) and handprobe for control of resistance to floors and shoes.
- Volume resistance (with optional metal plate)
- Measures temperature and humidity
- Evaluate packaging materials
- Evaluate garments
- Measure flooring, work surfaces and furniture resistance
- Measure electrostatic fields
- Analyze ionizers performance