Computer test kit for resistance measurement of most parts of an ESD protection plan.
The METRISO 3000 test kit measures a wide range of values: low resistance from 1KilaOhm to1.2 TeraOhm. The kit comes with two 5lb disc probes and has an integrated temperature and humidity gauge. Measuring voltage can be set between 10 – 500V and also be varied if desired.
All measured values can be stored in the instrument and, with the help of the included software transferred to PC via USB cable. With the software program readings can be handled, stored and measurement protocols can be printed.
METRISO 3000 can be supplemented with various probes; miniprobe (7220.840.SET) for control of e.g trays and conveyer lines, ringprobe (7220.880.SET) and handprobe for control of resistance to floors and shoes.
- Test range: Low ohmic range: 1 to 10 kOhm
High ohmic range: 1 KOhm to 1.2 TOhm
- Store up to 50,000 test values and create reports with included software
- Results displays on LCD screen
- Comes with 5lb probe set and hand probe
- Comes in conductive case with handle
- Volume resistance (with optional metal plate)
- Evaluate packaging materials
- Evaluate garments
- Measure flooring, work surfaces and furniture resistance
- Measure electrostatic fields
- Analyze ionizers performance